The Archiproducts Design Awards’ eighth edition has concluded. The winners for 2023 were revealed on November 16th in Milan at a unique event that brought together designers, brands, and journalists from all over the world in the Superstudio spaces.
Archiproducts formed an increasingly broad and, above all, transdisciplinary jury that awarded Joy by Egoluce for:
- Lighting system innovation.
- Versatility of application.
- Ability to continuously generate new products by rearranging various elements.
- A unique product in that it can interpret any shape according to the designer’s needs.
- The repairability of the electrical part.
- A system that creates light where an electrical system does not exist, a tube system that merges the architectural concept with the lighting concept.
- Stainless steel is a sustainable “eternal” material as it is unchangeable over time, stainless=timeless
Raccordi di luce Joy System
designer: Officina di Architettura e Design
Represents a new and different way of interpreting light: starting from a single power supply point, the modularity of the various elements allows for the creation of multiple configurations bringing the light wherever you want.
(Visited 14 times, 14 visits today)